Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Breast we forget.

Why is it such a trend amongst the chic moonbats to bare skin at the drop of a hat... or shirt, as it may be? Is it because they realise they are utterly ill equipped when it comes to ideologically jousting with the rapier sharp intellect and wit of conservatives?

Once again, Marieke Hardy proves my point. Here is a blogpost containing a photo of Marieke's breasts - link.

Actually, I'll just post the picture here.



Disgusting, isn't it? I can barely look at it.

Let's see that again.



Yep. They're her breasts. It's revolting to see a young woman display her soft, milky-white funbags like a common whore. Why does she beg to be objectified so?



See what I mean?

Sometimes to remind myself of how displeased I am about her pulling such a stunt, I constantly revisit that old blogpost to look at the picture. You know the one. This one.


And I seethe with pent up... loathing. Positively seethe.

In fact, just so I never forget the constant battle between the moral right-wingers and the strip-happy left, I have made the image of Hardy's reprehensible mammaries my computer's desktop background.




NEVER FORGET THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF FREEDOM IS LEFTOID BREASTS.